EV's Hangout is back!
We have reopened EV's Youth Centre for young people aged 12-25 to hang out in a safe & inclusive environment every Thursday from 4-6pm.
Not able to make it in person? We will be running #hangoutathome via Zoom from 3:30pm-4:00pm. Click here for more information.
We’ve had to make some changes to ensure that we can keep everyone safe:
- We can only hangout with 20 young people at a time. If we’re full you’re welcome to wait, if not please try again next week
- If we’re full but you need to chat with a youth worker, please call or text us on 0418 427 579
- We’re only using contactless greetings - no hugs, high 5’s or hand shakes etc
- Everyone will need to keep their distance, we’ll all be staying 1.5 metres apart
- Shared snacks are on hold for now
- Sanitiser will be available as soon as you arrive, please take advantage of this on your way in and out
- We will need some information from you to make sure we can keep everyone safe. We will be asking for your full name and contact number
- If you’re unwell or if you’ve been in close contact with someone who has been unwell, we will have to hangout with you another day. Get some rest and come back once you’re all symptom free
Have a look at our tour below of EV's Hangout with Marcus and Meena and get to know the space
EV’s Hangout is just that, a hangout. A safe place where young people (12-25) can:
- Get free snacks
- Speak to a Youth Worker to get support
EV's Hangout runs out of EV's Youth Centre at 212 Mt Dandenong Rd, Croydon.
Come check it out every Thursday from 4-6pm.
For more information connect with us on Facebook, call us on 9294 5704 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EV’s Hangout is supported by the Victorian Government through the Engage! program.