We have heaps of programs and groups that young people aged 10-25 in Maroondah can get involved in!
Though we've changed the way they are delivered and we have moved them online right now, we're still here to help you connect with other young people. Please see our program updates below:
- Youth Support Service: We are still delivering this service via skype or phone to support young people. We are taking new referrals for this support service.
- Hangout: Hangout is back in person from the June 25! There are some rules in place, so check out our Hangout page where you'll find what's in place, and how to access an online version as well.
- Maroondah TAC L2P: Drives are suspended until further notice - Learner and mentor applications are still welcomed and interviews will continue digitally.
- FReeZA: This is a closed group, but meetings will continue with the crew via Zoom. The plan will be to investigate online events/training for the crew until we are able to host live events again
- Maroondah Youth Wellbeing Advocates: This is a closed group, and meetings will continue via Zoom.
- SWAT: Current version of the program has been cancelled - but we are investigating alternative models for later in the year.
- Youth Awards: Unfortunately, the event has been cancelled. However, we're still celebrating our young people! The event will be showcased online though a 1 week social media takeover on instagram and facebook, so keep an eye out for how you can support the amazing young people nominated!
- Pure Talent Art Exhibition: While the event and exhibition has been cancelled, we will be showcasing the amazing artists online via social media on instagram and facebook,
For more details on Youth Services programs and groups, check out the menu on the left hand side.
Our programs have had to change due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. To learn more about COVID-19 click here.
Not sure what you're looking for or have some questions about what is happening at Maroondah Youth Services? Connect with us on Facebook or Instagram or call (03) 9294 5704 to talk to one of our team. We're here to help!