We have heaps of programs and groups that young people aged 10-25 in Maroondah can get involved in!
Though we've changed the way they are delivered and we have moved them online right now, we're still here to help you connect with other young people. Please see our program updates below:
- Youth Support Service: We are still delivering this service via Zoom or phone to support young people. We are taking new referrals for this support service.
- Hangout at Home: We are still delivering our Hangout program online via Zoom, with different discussion topics every Thursday (4.30-6pm).
- Maroondah TAC L2P: Drives are suspended until further notice - Learner and mentor applications are still welcomed and interviews will continue digitally.
- FReeZA: This is a closed group, but meetings will continue with the crew via Zoom. We are continuing to run online events until we are able to host live events again
- Maroondah Youth Wellbeing Advocates: This is a closed group, and meetings will continue via Zoom.
- SWAT: Current version of the program has been cancelled - but we are investigating returning in 2021.
- Youth Awards: While we did not run the event in person this year, you can check out our digital celebration of young people in Maroondah via our website, instagram, and facebook.
- Pure Talent Art Exhibition: While the event and exhibition was cancelled, we showcased the amazing artists online via our website, instagram, and facebook.
For more details on Youth Services programs and groups, check out the menu on the left hand side.
Our programs have had to change due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. To learn more about COVID-19 click here.
Not sure what you're looking for or have some questions about what is happening at Maroondah Youth Services? Connect with us on Facebook or Instagram or call (03) 9294 5704 to talk to one of our team. We're here to help!