We have heaps of programs and groups that young people aged 10-25 in Maroondah can get involved in!
- Youth Support Service: One on one goal based support for young people aged 10-25.
- EV's Hangout: Inclusive drop in space for young people aged 12-25 to socialise & access support.
- Maroondah TAC L2P: Assisting young people aged 16-21 to gain their learners hours and obtain their license.
- FReeZA: A closed group of young people aged 15-25 organising live music & cultural events in the community.
- Maroondah Youth Wellbeing Advocates:A closed group of young people aged 15-25 consulting with Council and developing wellbeing resources.
- SWAT: Leadership program for Year 10 students to gain leadership skills & develop a wellbeing project in their school.
- Junior SWAT: an immersive experience for grade 5 students who are keen to develop their leadership skills and knowledge in wellbeing.
- Youth Awards: Annual recognition evening event celebrating the strengths, resilience, and achievements of young people aged 10-25 in Maroondah.
For more details on Youth Services programs and groups, check out the menu on the left hand side.
Not sure what you're looking for or have some questions about what is happening at Maroondah City Council Youth Services? Connect with us on Facebook or Instagram or call (03) 9294 5704 to talk to one of our team. We're here to help!