Leadership - Perseverance - Teamwork
Madeleine is being nominated because of her active commitment to Melbourne Autism Lions Club. Her contributions include:
- Being a charter member for MALC and giving a great reading of Ethics
- Coming up with new fundraising ideas (like the Fashion Parade)
- Organising the Mingarra service activity and encouraging her fellow members to contribute too
- Participating in the DJ's BBQ service activity.
- Taking a key role with her mother Melissa with the Rona Scrubs program (People who sew scrubs for health-workers for free)
- Keenly taking part in club discussions and debates.