Maroondah City Council Youth Services is here for you!
Our services are for every young person between the age of 10-25 who lives, works, studies or plays in Maroondah.
Young people can connect with us to:
- Make a difference
- Learn new skills
- Get support
- Build your wellbeing
- Create the future you want
We can also connect you with:
- Activities that keep you fit and healthy
- Support and help to overcome challenges
- Opportunities to help you find your creative outlet
- Groups of like-minded people
- Programs to develop yourself and your skills
- Volunteer opportunities
Our Mission is to raise the wellbeing of Maroondah's young people.
See us in action below!
Not sure how we can help? Connect with us and we'll figure it out together.
Call us during business hours Monday - Friday on (03) 9294 5704 or email us on email@example.com
Or get social! Connect with us on Facebook or Instagram.